We accept payment by card - Credit Cards and Debit Cards
Using a Visa and MasterCard credit card is a convenient and safe way of cashless payments. Unlike withdrawals from an ATM, this payment method is without a bank tax. You transfer your credit card details directly to the bank, not to the seller. None of the employees have access to your credit card details. We accept VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard and Maestro cards.
How to make a payment by credit card?
In the order form, select the payment method - credit card. After placing the order you will be asked to provide information about the card:
· - credit card number
· - the expiration date of the credit card
· - CVV2 / CVC2 - the last three digits printed on the card's signature bar
This data is sent directly to the bank, which guarantees encrypted data transmission and only gives us the result of the authorization and thus gives the signal to perform the order. This eliminates the possibility of misuse of the credit card by an entity that sells goods and unsecured free data transfers on a public computer network.
What to do in case of problems?
If there is a problem with your payment, this may be due to the following reasons:
· - Your credit card information has not been entered correctly
· - Your card does not have sufficient funds
· - Limit has been reached for online transactions
· - The card can not be used for online payments - contact your bank and request permission for this type of transaction